20 April 2010

It's Been a While...



Hey all you festive followers out there!! I'm sorry its been over a week since we've had anything posted. That is going to change, I promise.

But I need your help.

I want to know what you want to hear.

You see, we are kinda in slump right now. A holiday slump. We are between major holidays and so I have a few ideas, but I want to know what you think.

Take a vote by leaving a comment on what you want to hear in the next little while.

-Themed party ideas
-Another Birthday week
-Hosting tips
-4th of July ideas (it's never too early, is it?)
-Mother's/Father's Day ideas
-anything else

I can't wait to hear from you and get the festive ball rolling!! As always, we would LOVE to hear your festive ideas! Send an email to sofestive@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails