16 February 2012

Monster Bash Birthday Party

I'm Melissa's friend Andrea, and I just threw a birthday party for my 4 year old.  It was his first real birthday party, and we had SO much fun.  First off, the invitation . . .

I always make a birthday shirt that goes with the birthday theme . . .

And what we call a "Birthday Door" covered in pictures of my little guy . . .

Decorations . . .

Party hats and monster birthday cards . . .

We served a monster themed lunch . . .

Complete with monster face food and "Monster Juice" drinks . . .

You can't forget the monster cake . . .

And cupcakes . . .

We had several themed activities . . .




They also got to watch some of "Monster's Inc" while they ate their lunches, and had a little dance party to "Monster Mash" and "The Flying Purple People Eater".  And then we sent them home with all their goodies in these goody bags . . .
Never underestimate the power of googly eyes!  They made the whole party!

1 comment:

  1. oh MY goodness!!! WOW. That looks totally awesome. If I ever have a little boy, he's having this party--even if he doesn't want to. hehe. SO dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails