14 December 2010

Whopper Reindeer Poop [gift idea]

This may not be the perfect gift for your adult friends, but children will kick out of it.

All you need is:
  • Small clear bags
  • Whoppers (candy)
  • Ribbon
  • Printed poem or tag (below) or PDF here
You can use this simple poem:

I hear you've been naughty
So here is the scoop

All you are getting for Christmas

Is a bag of Reindeer poop!

Or this longer one:

I woke with such a fright when I heard Santa call...
"Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!"
I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts."

I got an old shovel and started to scoop
neat little piles of reindeer poop!
But to throw them away seemed such a waste,
so I saved them, thinking-you might like a taste!

As I finished my task, which took quite awhile,
Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.
And I heard him exclaim as he sped off in the sky...
"Well they're not potty trained, but at least they can fly!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails