19 December 2012

neighbor gifts 2012 [gift idea]

Our gifts have been delivered, so I can finally share what we gave our neighbors and friends this year. I knew with an active 10-month old crawling around, whipping up homemade goodies for everyone on our list wasn't going to be an option this year. Plus, we had so many compliments on our Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix gift last year, that I wanted to do another mix of some kind. That way, people aren't overloaded with sugar and because the holidays are so busy anyway, they can have a quick breakfast or save it for another time. 

This year, we gave muffin mix with a tag that said
"You're getting muffin for Christmas" with some cupcake papers attached.


If you would like a printable of the tags, leave a comment. I'd be happy to share!

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?
Thank you for sharing this Christmas season with me here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails