06 June 2011

Birthday in a Bag

My little sister is out of the state serving a mission for our church.  Since we won't be able to celebrate her birthday with her, I decided to send a party her way. Last Fall I made a "Birthday in a Bag" for a friend and I had so much fun putting it together, I decided to make another one.

Since I knew I was going to mail it, I decided to keep things relatively flat.

I made some balloon confetti with a punch I have.


Then I stuffed the confetti, a dissembled party hat, some birthday quarters (why here), a little present, a candle, a balloon, and "instructions" inside a large, zip-lock plastic bag (as to keep the contents safe en route)

I hope she likes it! I know I would!

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! i would love that on my b-day too. You are SO creative, MEl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails