28 February 2011

Cookie Contest Update

I know you are anxiously awaiting to hear who won the cookie contest. As an update for you, there are still 5 recipes to try. My plan all along has been to make each recipe and then announce the winning recipe at the very end, along with whose recipe was whose. My husband has been trying and judging each one, not knowing who sent in the recipe (as to prevent any biases).

I suppose I could tell you whose we've made, but will that take out the fun? Let me know what you think...

4 comments:

  1. Yes, just tell us at the end. But hurry and make all those cookies so we can know! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be best if it was a surprise at the end as well. I love surprises :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too....hurry it up ;) wink wink. (it is actually so we can all try the recipe that won and eat them too....haha)This suspense is actually fun in a really odd, crazy way, however.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails