13 December 2010

We Wisk You a Merry Kissmas [gift idea]

I have to say that my friend Marcelle always gives the best Christmas gifts. Now, I'm not saying that we don't appreciate Christmas gifts from other people. I'm just saying that its nice to get something besides cookies and treats that will only last on your hips.

This year she gave us a mini wire whisk and some kisses with a note that said, "We whisk you a Merry Kissmas." I say cute. And practical. Something we will actually use. Thanks Marcelle!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed- SO cute, so creative, SO something I would never think to do. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little gift idea...going to use this...thank you so much for sharing so many fun ideas!!!! I loved going through your blog here. I will be back when things slow down a little...Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails