08 January 2011

Announcing...

I don’t know about you, but I could break the bank on festive things… serving ware, holiday and party décor, paper embellishments, gift wrap, etc. Since a tight budget seems to be the norm rather than the exception, I love taking things I already have around the house and use them for festive purposes. Guaranteed, not everything looks like it came straight from a magazine, but I try to come close. And with that I’ll introduce a new series for 2011…

and just in case you don’t know the meaning of festify, I’ll give you the definition straight from Webster’s.

Festify- (v.)- to add character, excitement or pizzazz to your home, party, and/or life

This series will be geared towards simple things you can use around the house to make things (like holidays, parties, life) more festive.

So get ready, this is going to be fun!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails