07 October 2010

Halloween decor on the cheap



Here's my mantle and really the only place I've decorated for Halloween. I'm still working on my collection, but this will do.


I am all about cheap, but classy looking decor. I'll give you the rundown on how I pulled this off and cheap at that.
  • Candle pillars (Thrifted for $1). Pumpkins work great this time of year!
  • Pumpkin stitchery (gift)
  • BOO tea light holders (Thrifted for $1)
  • Happy Halloween sign ($1 at Roberts sale)
  • Cobwebs ($1 at Dollar Tree)
  • Halloween framed art (printed off the web, used empty black frames I had)
  • Cauldron (Thrifted for $2)-I'm using it as a book holder until we whip out the dry ice!
Total: $6. Whoever said decorating can't be cheap is wrong.

I'm hoping to make one more thing for the mantle...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I love these decorations :) So cute Mel. I think I ned to pick up some cobwebs for my apartment. I love what you've done with the mantle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails