13 November 2012

If You Want To Be Happy [thanksgiving story]

I know I talk about my mom a lot on this blog. But hey, she is the reason I started this blog in the first place. She made holidays so special and meaningful for us growing up. One of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions was reading the "If You Want To Be Happy" story with her. She found the story somewhere and cut pictures out of magazines to turn it into a book. I always wanted to make my own version, but since I didn't have a stash of magazines lying around, I used images I found online and created our own copy. 

It is a sweet story and shares a little secret of how we can be happy this holiday season.
Click here or on the title page below for a PDF version that you can print and enjoy again and again.





 *all images in the story are not original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails