09 March 2011

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

 

I’ve had this “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” card for over 5 years now. I have never known what to do with it. Yet, my frugal self has won each time I’ve had the debate of whether to throw it out or save it for that one time that I will need it and will regret throwing it away. Can you relate? Nevertheless, I’ve decided that this is the year I’m going to use it or I will throw it away. It cannot stay in my card box any longer. 

 

Since St. Patrick’s Day is not really a holiday for card giving, I decided that I’m going to (I sure hope my husband isn’t reading this) write a note to my husband and send it to his work office. I would love to get real mail at the office and I’m sure it will brighten his day. I’ll hopefully time it just right that it will arrive on St. Patrick’s Day. Who says kissing notes are only allowed on Valentine’s Day and anniversaries? Besides, I do have Irish blood in me.

 If you don’t have a “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” card lying around your house, just make one with what you have. A simple one is better than nothing.

All it costs is 44 cents for postage. Now that is being festive on a dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails