08 November 2010

If you want to be happy...

Every year before Thanksgiving, my mom would pull out the Thanksgiving file folder to read us a story called, "If you want to be happy..." I'm not sure where she got it. It wasn't a published book. She had cut pictures out of magazines, glued them on to construction paper, and had the text correlating with the picture on the back of each sheet of paper.

Year after year, we would read this story. And the older we got, we loved it even more. Last year, I decided to make a copy for my own family. I didn't have a collection of magazines to get pictures from, but thanks to Google images, I was able to get just what I needed.

This story has such a great message that will help you get into the true holiday spirit and the secret to being happy. Click on the link to read it for yourself. Enjoy!


{Feel free to print it for your own family.}

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED that story! Thanks for sharing :) I am going to go and give something today, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails